Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Jet's Bootie Boogie

Good morning everyone!  The best way to begin your day (other than scripture study) is to take a walk in nature.

This morning I took Jet out on a "trial walk" with her new winter booties.  I got a good gut laugh watching her get used to them.  Oh, it was funny.  Anyway, she did get used to them.  So, we had a great walk this morning.  In fact, we walked a little longer than planned and it kind of threw my day off a bit.

Again, I'm posting pictures from our walk.  The lighting is a little different as it is later in the morning.  The light always makes the trees and surrounds so lovely.  Of course, you must see a picture of Jet in her new boots.  I suspect we may be starting a trend.  Other people out walking noticed her shoes.  One woman asked about them and I gave her the name of them so she could find them on the internet.

Ciao!  Ci vediamo!





No comments:

Post a Comment