Monday, March 24, 2014

Before and After

What do friends do for fun in Frankfurt?  If your friend happens to have two children close to your own children's ages, you drive to a nearby city (Wiesbaden) and go to the military base there (especially if your friend is also from the consulate community).

At the military base they have a movie theater (all English, of course, woo hoo) and a food court.  So, we dropped off our kids at the movie theater to watch ... what?  Sherman and Peabody ;o)

Meanwhile, my friend and I went to the PX (equivalent of a department store/Walmart/K-mart) and get a makeover.  It was fun, I admit.  I don't have any pictures of my friend's makeover, though. 

After all that fun and the movie is over we ate dinner at the food court.  We had Popeye's chicken!!!!  (Sometimes you need to dream you are at home.)

View at your own risk........

Before

After


1 comment: