Saturday, March 1, 2014

Journey's End...

I've just finished writing a handful of blog entries about our trip to Amsterdam and all the wonderful things we were able to see and learn about.   It is a fun place to visit!  The people are so interesting and nice.  They speak great English, too, along with their native Dutch.

Here are a few last photos from our trip that fall under no particular category.  After these you can sigh a breath of relief that I will not torture you further by prattling on about it all.


I'm loving the bikes in this bike shop!

Wouldn't you love to test drive this?


I like the children seats in the front.

Ouch!  Nice price to go with the bike, eh?

The baskets give these bikes a homey touch.

Royal seating...nothing but the best.

Wandering around Amsterdam looking
for an Indonesian restaurant.

The bike of my dreams!

We discovered that there is covered bike parking at the central train station. There are thousands of bikes parking
there everyday.  Would you like this life style?

Yes, we found our Indonesian restaurant.
Apparently they have some good ones.

I wouldn't say it's really my thing.
Ivan and I are eating the same dish...it's basically chicken soup.
We aren't feeling very adventurous.



Until next time...keep a smile in your heart!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love European bicycles! They are so . . . interesting and useful!

    ReplyDelete