Saturday, May 17, 2014

Frankfurt Zoo

The kids and I went to the Frankfurt Zoo.  Here are a few highlights of the day.  Hope you enjoy :o)
  
We rode the U-Bahn (metro train) to the zoo.


Watch out for the wildlife at the zoo!



"Wake up Mr. Lion!"

A refreshing fountain for a warm day.

Ivan, the pigeon paparrazi!

"Yes, did you call my name?"

At the zebras' house.

Not all the animals were cute and cuddly...

Emily's a great photographer!

Look Mom! a Commodo Dragon :o)

Emily captured this photo with the tongue flickering out (not such an easy task to do).

If I had a nose like that I'd hide, too!

Careful guys...you're about to topple over...

Too beautiful for words.

Gotta love the Meer Cats.

Go ahead, make my day.

Mother ape playing with her baby (who looks an awful lot like Golom - poor thing.)

These are some huge hippos.




On our way out of the zoo.

We stop at the Frankfurt Kebab Haus. Ivan's "little" meal is a pide with cheese and spices and salad.

Emily and I split a doner kebab (one of my favorites :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment