Sunday, May 18, 2014

God's Amazing Creations

Look what I saw on my morning walk with Jet!


Surprisingly (and happily), I was able to get very close to this bird to take a picture before it got tired of my company and flew away.

At least these guys can't fly!

Jet and I watch day by day as the ducklings get bigger.  I about lost my mobile phone for this picture.  I went one way and Jet went the other and it flew out of my hands, landed on the grass and bounced between the pond side and some rocks.

The experience of almost loosing my phone caused me to decide to tether Jet to a pole so I could sneak up on the bird in the first picture.
The path on the way out of the park.  The lighting made all the greens in the trees and grass so beautiful.  I'm not sure it was well captured here, but I tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment