Saturday, August 2, 2014

More Camp Talisman

The following are camp moments captured (not in any particular order):

HIKE #1 Clay (at the bottom of photo) cried the whole way. i almost blew up.

me in the water. it was FREEZING!


me and ty, my good friend at camp. i got to sit with him even though this is not my group.

LOLZ! camp songs. "da moose" is mah favorite.


the makeshift slide. (woo hoo! water slide!)

"look at mah horse
mah horse is amazin"



BEST DAY EVAH! tubing down a river.



Here is Ivan's entire group (minus Nate, the male counselor)

bfef (best friend ever forever!) Owen!



campity doo dah!

i'm cool, but sad to go.

camp food. YUMMI!

ugh... IMA ZOMBIE! (did it myself. IS IT GOOD?!?!?!)


(almost) the WHOLE GROUP!

meh and mah friend ty!



Good-bye Camp Talisman...hope to see you next year!!


No comments:

Post a Comment