Thursday, October 30, 2014

Jet-in-Boots

The weather is changing here in Frankfurt.  It is getting that rainy/snowy feel to it.  So, with this in mind, I decided to put some "boots" on Jet for a trial run.

We did try this last year, but it didn't have the effect I was hoping for.  Namely, that Jet's feet would stay dry and clean so after our walk she wouldn't drag gunk into the house.

Jay had the brilliant idea of putting socks on first and then her booties.  I think it worked.  Have a look:

"Oh, no,"  this is vaguely familiar....

The "boots" of shame!  How humiliating!

I must succumb to my fate...awwkk



Oh, please, not a close-up!!! 
(Jet does the little bootie boogie.)

"Hey, not bad!"

"Shall we go then?"

"Get over the picture taking and let's get on with this!"

"Humans, you can't live with 'im and you can't live without 'im either..."

"Oh, goodie...it really is walk time this time :o)"
Needless to say, the walk went fine.  She lost only one bootie (I hadn't pulled it on high enough over her paw).  She got a few admiring stares and a group gawfaw from some construction workers in our apartments.  I count that as a real success!

No comments:

Post a Comment