Sunday, November 30, 2014

Emily's Photography Project

Emily "staged" a photography shoot for her photography class.  On one hand I had fun taking pictures of the "mess" myself, but on the other hand....when I helped her put the books away...I was really grumpy that she did that.  I guess I was conflicted to say the least and I sent her a double message.

Message 1:  Oh, Emily, this is so cool!  What a great idea!  Your pictures will be interesting....etc..

Message 2:  Oh, Emily, what were you thinking?  How dare you abuse our precious books this way!!!  Don't ever do this again!

Poor Emily, but what is a mother to do?

Have a look.:

Do we like books, or what?


Notice the "hot" seat under the TV.

Ivan gets the hot seat!~such a good brother to be willing to be the "model" for her project.  She did get a few of Jay and I, too, but I haven't seen them and...frankly...I'm afraid to see them :o)

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! Emily always has such creative ideas but I do agree that picking up the books would not have been so very fun.

    ReplyDelete